
I think I have a new Favorite. Hello, Kitty and welcome to my "Pop" collection.
I worked on my very first order last night...how exciting. I was so nervous I could not sleep the night before....it was almost like the night before a race.
At any rate, 12 sheep, done. Whew. Along the way, I believe I have come up with a few "commandments" for myself in the making of Party Pops:
1. It is only chocolate.
2. Thou shalt not cry when the chocolate cracks (see #1).
3. Thou shalt not cry when the feet, eyes, or ears of said Pop fall off (see #1).
4. Thou shalt not cry when "pop" falls off stick into chocolate.
5. Calories do not count when 2-4 happen and you are forced to eat said pop.
6. Mess ups are yummy.
That being said....the sheep are done...and all have eyes, ears, feet and no (pray God) cracks. Along the way I felt 'inspired' by the Hello Kitty video Emma and I were watching to create a Pop for her. I created a few others also....look for my doctor and punk rocker pop in a future post. Happy Sunday!




I am so excited to be the 1st customer! I managed to talk her out of an undecorated Pop so I could have one immediately. Oh My Goodness! It's a wonder the 12 sheep have survived! They are safely locked in my trunk so I'll keep my grubby paws off of them! I can't wait to share (some) of them with my coworkers. Maybe I'll "accidentally" bang a few of them against my desk. I can't give away wounded sheep, can I?
ReplyDelete