Saturday, September 1, 2012

3 Tier Cake Pop Cake in Nashville, TN

Its been a long busy week (and its not over yet).  So I'll make this post short and especially sweet......This might be my favorite cake pop cake yet.  3 Tiers, about 190 pops and some beautiful cake stands that gave it a touch of glam and class.....congratulations to Chelsea and Jeremiah - I wish you both many years of happiness together!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love this display and would love a DIY... do you have instructions to send me or where to buy this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! Beautiful display! Would you be willing to share where you purchased this stand or where the individual items are from that you used to DIY it? If you'd be willing to share this information but would like to keep it private, my email is swalijeski@gmail.com - Thank you in advance. Amazing work! Regards, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love this. Can you please email me? I would like to try something like this and have a couple of questions. My email is: ciniyak@aol.com thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I was wondering if you were still able to share information about this display. My email is jackie.r.lange@gmail.com. I was wondering the height of each tier and if you have a template for where to insert each stick. I currently have 4 inch foam and about 1.5inches between each stick on my template but want to make sure that is correct and don't have any cake pops to test it on. Thanks so much for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I was wondering if you were still able to share information about this display. My email is jackie.r.lange@gmail.com. I was wondering the height of each tier and if you have a template for where to insert each stick. I currently have 4 inch foam and about 1.5inches between each stick on my template but want to make sure that is correct and don't have any cake pops to test it on. Thanks so much for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks wedding cakes los angeles

    ReplyDelete