Friday, February 17, 2012

Puppy Cake Pops and other fun stuff in Nashville, TN


2012 has brought so many new cake pop designs (I have to thank my creative customers), that I really struggled in deciding what cake pop picture to post today. In the last few weeks I done hundreds of pops....everything from elephants, to babies, to birds, owls, giraffes, swirls, oh yes and a few hundred hearts and cupids...but who doesn't love a puppy, or at least a puppy cake pop? These pops were for a repeat customer who just asked for something 'cool'....no pressure, right?
Now that Valentine's Day is behind us, I'm already thinking about Easter Cake Pops. Look for a "collection" of pops in a variety of flavors (I'm testing running a new flavor today:)....in the next few weeks. If your looking for cake pops for your wedding or other special event, I'll be at Wedding 101 in Franklin, TN on March 3 from 1-3 for a free cake pop tasting....don't miss it! Please visit my "gallery" to see my other designs (or visit my facebook page), and order cake pops by clicking on my order cake pops link at the top of this site. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment