Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Smurfin some new cake pop designs in Nashville, TN

Seems like the last few weeks I've had lots of request for new designs. Its a lot of fun when my customers come up with new ideas. In the past few weeks I've done a new 'monogram' cake pop, a running shoe, "26.2", some "tiaras" and some beach balls/beach boys. I must admit, with the "smurf" movie coming out, I knew it would only be a matter of time before I'd be cake popping in blue.....Can I digress for just a moment and say I NEVER thought I'd see the smurfs make a comeback....what is next...parashoot pants?
Anyway, the Smurf movie came out, as did these pops. I hear the movie is pretty cute, and I know the pops (in Yummy Yellow Cake) are delicious, as in my never ending pursuit of quality control, I taste tested them...lol. And speaking of taste, I made some time to 'experiment' with a new flavor....Lime Coconut. Let me tell you, in a word, yum. If you are in the area, be sure to stop by Wedding 101 this Saturday from 1-3 p.m.....I'll be doing a free tasting, and I just might have a few of those lime coconut pops with me, along with some other tried and true flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment