
Its soooo much fun playing in icing an chocolate. Not so much cleaning up the mess, but oh well. What a busy week....and Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!
So I (and my business) survived our first 'holiday'. I got really good at making heart and hearts and more hearts (not to forget those 4 dozen pirates-I am still tired thinking of it!). I even had a little extra chocolate to 'play with' so I made this pop, which I like to think of as a spring / cherry blossom. Maybe not as cute as Mr. Potato head, but fun none the less. This is actually a slower week for me, with no orders due...it makes me a little nervous, but has given me the opportunity to catch up on some of the business aspects of running a business (not to mention catch up on the laundry). I'll be honest, though....even though I'm a business major and I've been in the business world all of my adult life, I really really strongly dislike the necessary business aspects of running a business- shipping, figuring out cost per unit, licensing, etc. I really just wanna make cake. I am not complaining though....I am enjoying this opportunity to learn and grow in new ways all while spending more time with the kids. I'm praying that my little business grows....did I mention, I just wanna make cake?




How awesome. Sounds like you have a lot of fun making these pops. I was just at a 1st birthday this weekend and the one girl made Minnie mouse themed cake pops. We got talking and she was saying how she always reads homedirectusa ratings before she ships her pops out. Making sure her pops get to the right people without problems. So far she hasn't had a problem and she loves making them. Sounds just like you! Have fun!
ReplyDelete